Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello! I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. I just started this so please bear with me while I work out all the corks lol. Not only will I have how-to's on crafty things like bows, tutus, fairy wands, but will also talk about the daily life of a mom. There are so many things that us moms do that only other moms appreciate. And we (well I do anyway lol) get a huge sense of accomplishment out of making things myself. Hopefully I can help some of you other mommas out there with projects or start new ones.
This week I will be attempting to make my middle daughter a pair of training undies out of a regular pair of panties she already has. I can't wait! Stay tuned to find out how that goes. Happy reading and Welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment